Friday, March 3, 2006

Airtel Phone Directory Bangalore

Sabine Sicaud

Pain, I hate you

's Pride suffer
Anna de Noailles

Pain, I hate you! Ah! I hate you!
Suffering, I hate you, I fear you, I hate
your insidious, that shudder that remains
Behind you, in the flesh, in the heart ...

Behind you, sometimes before you, I felt this
inexpressible horrible thing:
an invisible animal with tiny teeth
who comes like a mole and dig and bites and digs
In the beautiful confident health - during
That air is blue, the sun calm water so fresh!

Ah! "Honor to suffer "?... Suffering with dry lips,
ugly suffering, whatever they say, whatever your disguise
- Suffering
Foudroyante or stubborn or both -

I see you as a sin, as offensive At
cheerful sweetness of life, be healthy
Among the shining fruit, green leaves,
gardens beckoning the windows open ... From gays

ducks run towards the pools,
pigeons swim over the city, crazy space.
Swim, run, struggle with the passing wind,
Is it not because my life is right there
so simple in appearance ... apparently!

Should these bodies be defeated, these weary minds,
because we meet you one day, Suffering,
or believe in that honor belong to you
And say it is high, perhaps, to suffer ?

Grand? Who is safe and what do I care! What do I care
name wrong, big or small,
If I have in me, candid and strong
joy with clear face? He lies, he lies to
himself, the poet Who
to ennoble you, sings ... I hate.

You are cowardly, unjust, criminal, ready for the worst betrayals
! I know what you
my tireless enemy
Now ... Now, since it can not
That softer park fragrant lilacs,
the most secret path of wild grass or sand,
Allows you to escape or forget you! Dear

ignorance little apron,
Ignorance barefoot, bare-armed, bare-headed
Through the seasons, innocent ignorance
whose laugh rang so loud. My Ignorance
one before, when you had an unknown
What have we done, what are you doing, old Suffering?

You forgive me this changes the world?
I hate you too! I hate you too have killed that little blond girl

What I see in the bottom of a fogged mirror ... A
Other is there, pale, so different!

I can not, I do not want to get used to knowing that you
between us, always present,
sinister Carabosse who
young fairies vainly oppose the powers of rescue!

Once upon a time ...
There was a time - poor voice choked! Who
revive that make me voice
this source, among all fairy tales, Where
all evils can be cured?


Sabine Sicaud

0 comments:

Post a Comment