Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Vegeta Says He Loves Bulma

Cesario Verde

SENTIMENTO DUM Ocidental

I
Hail Marys

In our streets, at dusk,
There is such gloom, there is such a melancholy
That the shadows, the bustle, the Tagus, the sea air
rouse me an absurd desire to suffer.

The sky looks down and mist, gas spilled
sickens me, disturbs me;
And the buildings, the chimneys, and the mob
overcloud a dull color and London.

Beat rental cars in the background
Taking to the rail to let go. Happy!
come to mind in the magazine, exhibitions, country:
Madrid, Paris, Berlin, St Petersburg and the world!

to resemble cages, incubators, only emadeiradas
Buildings: How
bat at the fall of the chimes,
jump from beam to beam, the master carpenters. They return the

caulkers, in droves,
De jacket over his shoulder, enfarruscados, dried,
Immerse me to wonder, in canyons, in alleys, or error by
pier to which moored boats. And I recall

then chronicles naval:
Moors, bass, heroes, all raised in South
Fight Camões, saving a book to swim!
superb sail ships that I will not see ever!

And the evening inspires me, and bother! From a battleship
English vogam the boats;
And in a land clatter of crockery and cutlery
Flash, at dinner, some fashionable hotels.

a train of square harangue two dentists;
A shaky stilts on a Tuscan harlequin brachiation;
The cherubs float on the verandas of the home;
At the gates, in hair, wearied are the shopkeepers!

leaked to the arsenals and the workshops;
Glitters, viscous, river, rush to the workers;
And a black school, Herculean, playful,
Running firmly varinas the loom.

opulent come shaking their hips! Their trunks
manly Remember Me pilasters;
And some, to head the pack baskets
Children who are stranded after the storm.

Barefoot! In the discharge of coal,
From morning to night, aboard the frigates;
And crowding in the district where cats meow,
And the rotten fish generates foci of infection!

II
NIGHT CLOSED

Plays up to the bars, chains. That sound
mortify and let these crazy things calm! The
Aljube, which today are little old ladies and children,
Well rarely ends a woman's "gift"!

And I suspect, even an aneurysm
I feel so morbid, the switching on of lights;
In view of prisons, the old See, das Cruzes,
Cry me a heart that is filled and it sinks. The

spaces, light floors,
And the taverns, cafes, tents, water estancos
spread in their white reflections;
And the moon remembers the circus and juggling games.

Two churches, a wide longing,
bruise and throw the funeral of the clergy: a vanished wilderness
Nelas inquisitor severe
As soon as I venture through history and enlarge.

In part that collapsed in the quake,
buildings Murama me straight, equal, grown;
stand before me, the rest, steep climbs,
And the bells of a monastic and tanger devotee.

But in a public place and vulgar, dating
With banks and exiguous pepper,
Bronze monumental proportions warriors,
doutrora An epic amounts, a pillar! And I dream

Cholera, Fever imagine, this accumulation of bodies
stunted;
Dark and spectral collect soldiers;
Ignites a palace in the face of a shack. Depart

cavalry patrols
's bows of the barracks that were already convents;
Middle Ages! On foot, others slowly,
Pour up throughout the capital, it cools.

Sad city! I fear that turned me
A passion dead! Lanterns to distant
mourn me, targeting, your stylish Curved
to smile at the goldsmith shop windows.

Plus, the seamstresses, florists
descend from magasins, cause upsets me;
costs them to raise their necks high
And many of them are minions or choristers.

And I, for one lens bezel only, I think
always subject to conditions outraged:
Get in the brasserie, the tables of emigrants,
of laughter and light crude is played dominoes.

III
GAS AND

leave. The night weighs crushes. In
Trips pavement drag on the impure.
O soft hospitals! Get out of the mouths
A blast that chills the shoulders almost bare.

stores surround me, warm. I think
See side candles, see rows of chapels,
With saints and faithful, litters, branches, candles,
In a huge cathedral of a length.

The bourgeois ladies of Catholicism
undermined by slip on the floor pipes;
And remind me, when crying sick of pianos,
The nuns who killed the fasts of hysteria. In

Cutileiro, apron, the lathe, a shaper
wields a sledgehammer, red;
and exudes a bakery is, that still was hot, A smell
wholesome and honest bread in the oven.

And I meditate a book that exacerbates,
wish that they gave me real and analysis;
houses and clothing fashions shine;
Through the windows one looks ratoneiro beardless.

Long descents! Not being able to paint
With masterful verses, sincere and wholesome,
The slim dissemination of your reverberate,
And your lunar pallor and romantic!

What a snake, a lustful person, choose a corseted
That headscarves with showing sketch! His excellence attracts
, magnetic, between luxury
What over the counter mahogany piles up.

And that old band! Sometimes
His traine mimics an old fan, open
In vertical, the two paints. Nearby,
cog, to victory, their mecklemburgueses.

unfold foreign cloth;
Ornamentals dry on the dials;
flakes of post-rice smothered hover, in clouds of
And Satins mince clerks.

But all tired! Switches off the fronts
Chandeliers, like stars, little by little, the loneliness Grumbles
a lottery hoarse;
They become dazzling mausoleums frames.

"C misery! ... Compassion me !..."
And in the corners, bald, everlasting, without rest,
Ask me always a little man alms elderly
My old professor of Latin in the classroom!

IV
DEAD HOURS

The ceiling background oxygen, air,
It stretches lengthwise, in half of dormers;
tears come to light of the stars with dark circles,
elevates me blue chimera transmigrate.

Underneath that gate! What streets!
A screw fell on the pavement in the dark: They get
shutters, locks groan, And the eyes of a
caleche amaze me, bloody.

And I follow, as the lines of a staff
The dual stream augusta facades; For
rise, in silence, unfortunate and three,
pastoris notes of a distant flute.

If I did not die, never! And eternally
hunt down, the perfection of things!
I forget to provide most chaste spouse,
that nest in the mansions of glass! O

our children! What dreams agile
Landing, you will bring clarity to life!
I want your mothers and sisters strained,
Numas housing translucent and fragile.

Ah! As the redheaded race to come, And fleets
grandparents, and travelers burning,
We will explore all the continents and the vastness
water below!

But if we live, the walled,
Without trees, the dark valley of the walls! ...
sight I think, in the darkness, the leaves of razors
And hear the cries for help, strangled. And these fuzzy

corridors
Nauseam me, appeared, the wombs of taverns;
In back, with nostalgia, and lips on legs,
Sing, arm in arm, some sad drinkers.

I do not fear, however, theft;
deviate, the distance, the dubious walkers;
and dirty, no bark, bone, fever, wandering
yellow, the dogs look like wolves.

And the guards which are of the stairs,
Lantern Walk and serve as keychains;
Over the immoral in their bathrobes light,
Cough, smoking on the balconies of stone.

And huge, irregular mass
From this sepulchral buildings, with dimensions of mountains, Pain
human search the wide horizons, and has
tides, the gall, as a sinister sea!


a trendy

Ten o'clock in the morning, the transparent tint
a palatial house, gardens
those stakes up the springs,
and hurts the eyes with warm whiteness, the wide street
macadam.

Rez-de-chaussée lie quiet,
were opened, in some the shutters, And a
or another, in rooms plastered,
Or between the branch of the wallpaper,
Bright, a luncheon, porcelains.

How is healthy to have your shelter, And
your life easy! I descended,
No hurry for my job,
Where I now almost always get dizzy
With a stroke. And

route, small, bustle,
back I noticed a girl in chess
What a marble staircase,
As a retail garden crowded,
Inn, kneeling, his gig.

And I, despite the sun, I looked it:
He got to his feet, it clogs resound;
And opens her blue cotton sock,
If it bends, esguedelhada, ugly,
And their little arms hanging whites. The level

replied a servant,
"If you want, hurry, not conversions.
I do not give more. "And very rested,
Throw a pale copper, rusted,
What comes knocking on the faces duns apricots.

Suddenly - that vision of an artist! -
If I transform the simple vegetable
In light of the sun, the intense colorist
a human being that moves and exists
Full of beautiful proportions carnal?!

aromas float, kitchen smoke;
With the basket on his back and bending,
Rises bakers, clear flour;
E doors, either bell
Burrow, frantic, and again.

recompunha And I, for anatomy,
A new organic body to bits.
thought the tones and shapes.
discovered a head in a watermelon, cabbages
and nuns breasts injected.

olives, which give us the oil,
Black and united among green frills, braids
are a beautiful hair that swing;
And turnips - bare bones, the color of milk,
And the bunches of grapes - with beads of eyes. There

necks, shoulders, lips, face a
In positions of certain fruits. And among
Vegetables, tumid, fragrant,
Like everything that dalguém rim
Surge a melon, which reminded me of a womb.

And, as a fetus, finally, that dilate,
Vi vegetables in meat tempting
Blood in vivid cherry, scarlet,
Good hearts pumping in tomato
and stiff fingers, rubles, in carrots.

The sun gilded the sky. And regateira,
As sold its fresh lettuce
And given the sprig of mint that smells,
Turning, he shouted at me, pleasant:
"There is no one else! ... Help me if I ?!...»

i came closer it without contempt;
And the two wings to break,
We raised all that weight
That the stone floor resisted arrest,
With a huge muscular effort.

'Thank you! God give you health! "
And I got on that farewell
forces, joy, fulfillment,
That spring from the excesses of virtue or a digestion
unknown.

And as I go to the opposite side, the distance run
And the coaches,
Poor departs, the heat of August,
pallid cheeks, hips
And without the skirt of branches.

A little one waters the creeper
Duma blue window, and with the drain
The watering can, it seems that winnowing
Or that sprinkles stars, dust and raises clouds
What albs incense to it.

arrive gigo emanations of sound, I hear a canary
- chatter that child! - Cope
threesomes between lattices,
And the sun runs, the fronts,
Its rays orange distilled. And

picturesque and daring in its cheetah
The chest lifted, your wrists on sides,
Duma disgrace that leads me happy,
She proclaims, lean enfezadita,
Their cabbage cabbage wide.

And like a giant thick legs, trunk
No, but athletic, whole,
carry about poor walker
About rustic vegetables, abundant,
Two pumpkins frugal sheep.

Cesario Verde

0 comments:

Post a Comment